Desiderio - 315° Single Boiler - 75 Psi (5 bar) Steam & Vacuum & Hot Water Injection - Made in Italy
A Steam Cleaner and a Vacuum and Injection!
Virtually unmatched and unchallenged, the Vapor Clean Desiderio "all in one" Steam Vapor Cleaner is limited only by your imagination.
Equipped with a perfect combination of 315 degrees vapor power with a commercial strength two stage vacuum and combined injection system, the Desiderio will allow you to virtually clean and sanitize every surface imaginable
315° = 0 – 75 psi / 5 bar - Single Boiler (240° – 294° Tip Temperature)
Commercial or home this lightweight giant does it all! For the avid homeowner who expects it all – to the 5 Star Hotel that demands it all!
The Desiderio steam / vapor and injection system gets out stains that conventional machines leave behind as well as eliminating the bacteria, molds and mites which cause annoying allergies. The Desiderio's water filtration system traps bacteria and dust in its collection tank and exits through an additional filter. Because of the advanced steam settings, even the most valuable furniture can be cleaned safely.
Our Water filtration system achieves results better than a hepa filtration system! We then added a secondary filter at the exit for the purest of air filtration.
MSRP – $1795 | Our price $ 1495.00 | Sale $1395 ($700 down+ 2 months @ $350 each )
Remove chemical buildup in your carpets and clean with steam – with excellent results!
There are many carpet cleaning products on the market, and several methods used to clean carpets. Chemicals and soaps are used to clean carpets, but not all of the chemical is extracted from the carpet during the process. Some experts say that, depending on the chemicals and equipment used, as much as 75% of the chemical can remain in the carpet. Most chemicals work by bonding with the soils in the carpet, thus allowing both the chemical and the soil to be extracted. Unfortunately, this process does not stop when the cleaner leaves the premises. Instead, the chemicals continue right on bonding and locking in dirt. Hot water / steam evaporates faster, reducing over wetting of padding and potential mold and mildew growth. Hotter water breaks down water-soluble soiling faster. Heat acts as a catalyst promoting quicker reactions between chemicals and the soil.”
Watch as this hard to clean “Berber” traffic area carpet is revived with no soap at all!! This is “real steam” not like the big names that call their brands carpet steam cleaners when all they really do is sell you cleaners and no steam!The Desiderio is not intended for carpet cleaning companies, only to replace them.
1. The carpet below was actually “cleaned” (image 1) with a Rug Doctor, lots of soap and “stain removers” purchased for Rug Doctor “Steam Cleaners” by a soap crazed tenant with the “more is better theory”.
2. We injected “actual” steam and heated water from the Desiderio – the soap residue left from the previous method began to foam excessively (image 2).
3. The water filtration system was filled with not only dirty water from the “cleaned” carpet, but also the soap that had been left in the fibers was extracted out of the carpet (image 4).
4. The Desiderio not only removed all of the soap in the fibers – also cleaned the stain and carpet far better than any other method. Finally, chemical free, far improved appearance, healthier and will extend life to the carpet. (image 3).
Many home and rental store carpet machines advertise the term “Steam Cleaners” however, this term is used incorrectly and can be misleading to the consumer. There must be a heating element in a product to enable the actual heating of water to an optimal temperature for thorough cleaning.
We have yet to find a Hoover, Rug Doctor or Bissell that offers this feature.
However, they do offer many varieties of…… pre-treatments, cleaners, enzymes, anti-foamers, spot removers, traffic area treatments, odor removers, pet stain removers etc. for purchase to clean your carpets with the machine. Whew!
No other system on the market in a standard 110 electrical outlet can produce the high dry steam temperature and extraction capability as the Desiderio at the same time!
Complete set of accessories
1. Refill bottle, 2. Round brush with hard bristles, 3. Grey round brush attachment, 4. Self-lubricating O-ring kit, 5. Rectangular brush complete kit,6. Upholstery and deep carpet tool 7.Window cleaner 8.Extension wands (2pcs) set 9. Nozzle with 1/2 brush. , 10.Nebulizer , 11 Flexible hose with hand-grip , 12. Curved detail attachment. 13. Small brush for nozzle, 14. 1/2 small brush for lance, 15. Triangle brush and included Bonus attachments below:
Air-turbo brush: Vacuum generated “beater bar” for
carpet vacuuming and simultaneous steaming if preferred.
Clearview attachment for soiled carpet areas
Optional trolley for protection of your machine
and storage of all your accessorie
- Refill bottle
- Round brush with hard bristles
- Grey round brush attachment
- Self-lubricating O-ring kit
- Rectangular brush complete kit
- Upholstery and deep carpet tool
- Window cleaner
- Extension wands (2pcs) set
- Nozzle with 1/2 brush
- Flexible hose with hand-grip
- Curved detail attachment
- Small brush for nozzle,
- 1/2 small brush for lance
- Triangle brush
- 2 Stainless Steel Scrubbies
- 1 16x16 Microfiber Towel
- Air-turbo brush: Vacuum generated "beater bar" for carpet vacuuming and simultaneous steaming if preferred.
- Insulated Stainless Steel Cylindrical Boiler 18/10 AISI 304
- Tip Temperature up to 304° - 284° consistent exit - Microbiological laboratory test below Superb sanitization and virucidal elimination with the Desiderio
- Powerful 1700 watts 110/120Designed to work on any household outlet easily - produces steam and extraction in a well designed balance of power distribution
- Flexible 8 Ft. Hose - Fingertip grip on handle to control steam easily with Safety Handle - Steam - Vacuum - Inject Simultaneously - or separately
- Water Collection Tank 2 - 4 Liter for recovery of dirt and debris and all airborne particles
- 2.7 ltr boiler / 1.5 ltr injection reservoir - Excellent results can be achieved for cleaning carpet stains, traffic areas and overall cleaning
- Highly manageable 11.5 wide x 18.5 high x 14 long
- 72.5+psi - 5 bar pressure cleaning power
- 315° Boiler Temperature
- Commercial grade 2 stage vacuum allows high suction level with adjustable dial for full range of desired extraction level.
- Replaceable heating element
- Adjustable Pressure regulator allows the raising or lowering of pressure at the tip for perfect utilization of tools provided.
- Heats in 12-14 minutes
- Oversized 17 foot electrical cord
- Full range adjustable vacuum level of suction
- High Impact ABS Exterior
- 30 lb weight with boiler filled
- 1 Year Parts & Labor - lifetime boiler & heating element
- Made in Italy
- All Vapor Clean vapor steamers are guaranteed New, and Individually tested at our factories.
Below is an overview of similar products in the marketplace in direct comparison with the Desiderio. To Compare all Vapor Clean machines and their features please visit our Help me Choose page
|Desiderio||315||75||1700||yes||Plastic||25||Italy||$1395||1 P&L / Life Boiler & Heat Element|
|Vapamore||284||50 psi/3.5 bar||1500||no||Plastic||18||China||$299||Limited Life|
|Whitewing II||293||58 psi/4 bar||1300||no||Plastic||11||Romania||$399||Limited 1 Yr / Life Boiler|
|Enviromate E3||293||58 psi/4 bar||1500||no||Plastic||13||Romania||$499||1 Yr / Life Boiler|
Below you will find information about out products and policies. The links will open in new windows, so you can stay on this product.
My Aunt's berber carpet needed help. Good thing I work for a company that sells steam cleaners. The Desiderio does an amazing job cleaning carpet with only 280°+ steam and water. No chemicals necessary!! At the end you can even see all the shampoo and dirt leftover from the last time she cleaned her carpet. Equal parts awesome and gross.
Carpet Steam C...My Aunt's berber carpet needed help. Good thing I work for a c...
Steam Cleaning...Instructional video steam cleaning
Cleaning Grout...Just a random old work shed. Cleaned only half the grout at t...