Heavy Residential Use – Commercial The best Italian steam cleaner for home or business and the most popular stainless vapor steam cleaner on the market and Incredibly priced!
18+ years on the US market, the highly reliable Pro5‘s stunning commercial stainless exterior ensures you will never doubt your purchase. In the Vapor Clean tradition we continue to provide you the most for your money at a price you can afford! We recommend this machine for the homeowner or light commercial user that plans to give it a good run for their money that have expectations this machine will service their needs for many years to come.
The Pro5 operates with a digital micro-processor for the latest in advanced design providing longer lasting components, yielding longer overall life of your investment. Our goal has been to eliminate the parts of “old” that can make many steam cleaners heavy, slow and cumbersome and offer light, maneuverable, efficient and affordable without reducing quality of materials. This is evident in our complete line of vapor steam cleaners.
For over 20 years, we have streamlined all of our products to meet our goal of nearly
non-existent service needs for many years of use. This makes us happy and our customers even more! Exclusively manufactured in Italy for Vapor Clean and direct to our warehouses and ready to ship!
The Pro5′s unique design and indicates how you want your surfaces. Pure and clean! Steam is simple….and are our Vapor Clean steam cleaners! One of the #1 recommended by Pest Control professionals across America and Canada for homeowners and business. Compare below how the Pro5 still stands as the best value for your money and highest quality for your investment. Constructed of materials chosen only to improve the quality, not cut corners and cost of materials. The accessories are identical to those of steam cleaners costing in the 1,000′s. We actually include a few items that you would never receive with other brands.
Check out our accessories section in the menu above to see some of our specials offered today and unique items for your steam cleaner. Our buyers favorites include our classic Bonus Pack which is a $60 value offered for $35 at the time of purchase. This great deal includes $42.00 worth of cleaning brushes, carry bag, microfiber towel and mop pad. From microfiber mop pads, towels, intensifier pads, we have an arsenal for your steam cleaning job.
|Superheated Dry Steam Vapor||Accurate Read Gauge||24 Standard Accessories||Full Range Adjustable Pressure|
Pro5 - 327° (6 Bar) Full range adjustable 0 -87 psi - 5% Steam moisture
- Stainless Steel Cylindrical Insulated Boiler AISI 304 18/10 Tungsten (TIG) welded boiler – efficient steam production
- Single Boiler
- Full range adjustable Pressure Control Dial
- Digital gauge displays pressure and temperature
- Replaceable Heating Element – Copper Tubing, Brass Fittings, Double coated circuitry
- 13 lbs (empty); 17 lbs (with water in tank)
- Flexible 8 foot hose with fingertip control 15 Foot Electrical cord
- 1600 watts Heating power – Amperage 12.5 – 110-120V
- Single tank 1.8 liters – Functionally sized for optimal performance
- A complete set of excellent quality tools & accessories
- 9 minute heat up
- Ergonomically designed handle for easy carrying
- Maneuverability – 4 heavy duty caster wheels for ease as it follows behind you gliding as if on ice
- 1 year parts & labor and Lifetime boiler & Heating element
- All Vapor Clean vapor steam cleaners are guaranteed new, and individually tested at our factories
Standard Accessories Included:
- 2 Extension wands for medium heights to floor cleaning
- Flexible 8 Foot hose with lock safety trigger
- Accessory adapter
- Detail Nozzle
- 1 stainless, 1 Brass, 8 Nylon detail cleaning brushes
- Large Triangle w/out clips
- Floor brush w/clips
- Window squeegee
- Measuring Cup
- Wool towel
- 2 Stainless Steel Scrubbies
- 1 16×16 Microfiber Towel
Our FAQs are a valuable resource to gather information on any product when questions may arise. We invite pre-purchase questions or owners to contact us anytime with questions and we will be happy to answer them!
1. When cleaning the floor, does the brush glide smoothly and easily across the floor?
When applying a mop pad or a folded cloth on the brush, this allows you to glide across hard surfaces. Also, the material is responsible for soaking up all of the dirt from the surface. What some people don’t know is that the nylon bristles that line the floor brush are also important. These bristles give you additional help to be more abrasive if needed and give that added grip to your pad.
2. Is the steam trigger easy to operate?
There is only one button to push in order to receive steam through the hose. It’s very easy to operate and safe to use as the button has to be pressed in order for the steam to emit. The option for the toggle switch hose is available if you would just prefer to flip the switch and go! This item is available in our accessories section.
3. How long does it take to heat up?
It takes ~9 min to 12 min to heat up. Then you’re set until the unit runs out of water.
4. What happens when you run out of water? Is it easy to fill and how long does it take until you’re able to use it again?
Well absolutely we have had the unit run out of water in the middle of being used. Usually it will give you a steady hour and ½ to two good hours before it runs out. Your “down-time” (as we call it) consist of you turning the unit off, refilling and reheating it. Our machines do not require a 20 minute cool down as many products on the market do. Most customers will admit that they can probably stand to take a break during that down-time, but some will actually prefer having continuous fill.
5. Is this machine easy to move around?
Definitely! This unit sets on four pivoting wheels allowing you to push, pull, bump or spin the unit in any which direction you so choose with a direct reaction to your action!
6. How do you charge less than $700 for the Pro5 which seems to be half the price of many of the machines I see out there, and they are not even stainless steel?
Quite honestly – we could be charging more, but we aren’t. We made a choice many years ago to make our line affordable to all. We see the overinflated costs of these products and services and we choose not to follow those guidelines bad times or good at our customers expense. We believe in long term reward. Our TR5/Pro5 has stood the test of time and the referral sales on this product continue to be astounding! As for quality, we continue to maintain the highest quality materials and components to make this machine the best in America in it’s class.
7. Do you have to use distilled water in this machine or can my sink (tap) water be ok?
There is no harm in using your tap water at all – unless it is especially rich in mineral content. In which case, you should consider distilled, spring or bottle drinking water.
8. I have read a lot of machines say that you cannot pull these by the hose. What is the point of a canister?
We are not the ones that require this. Of course you can pull the Pro5 from the hose and you will love the way it glides around behind you without effort.
9. Do you leave the water in the machine after you are done using it or do you have to empty it every time? If you have to empty it, is it hard to do?
There’s no real reason to have to empty your boiler in between use. The boiler is made of a commercial grade stainless steel, capable of handling water storage. However, if you know you won’t use the machine for another few months, you might want to consider dumping it out. To do so, just tip it upside down in the sink and let it pour out. Please wait until it has cooled down though, it can burn you!
10. How do I store it?
Well most people store their steam cleaners in the hall closet next to their vacuum cleaner or in their garage. Now for commercial owners, we’ve found that often times they will keep the original box and keep it in that tucked over in a corner somewhere. Where ever you find it easily accessible depending on your need for it.
Below is an overview of similar products in the marketplace in direct comparison with the Pro5. To Compare all Vapor Clean machines and their features please visit our Help me Choose page
Below you will find information about out products and policies. The links will open in new windows, so you can stay on this product.
Vapor Clean provides an example of the Vapormax and Unilux 3000 to show how steam is hot and the difference.
Steam Is HotVapor Clean provides an example of the Vapormax and Unilux 300...
Steam Cleaning...The TR5 Pro melts away years of built of grime in less than 10...
Customers also viewed